Momosa Publishing LLC is a hybrid publisher. This is the bridge between:
- Traditional publishing: Where they pay you and do a lot of the work, but they hijack control of your book!
- Custom publishing: Where you maintain control over your book, but you pay all of the money, and you do all of the work!
With hybrid publishing, you hire us to do as much as you wish of the work, you pay as much as you wish of the costs, and you receive a comparable percent of the profits, such as cost- and profit-split of 50/50 or 75/25.
Why Should You Publish a Book?
- As a published author, you’re automatically a recognized authority.
- Your byline on a book is your ticket to television, magazine, and radio interviews.
- Spokesperson, media, and speaking opportunities skyrocket.
- Offering your books for sale after seminars and speeches allows you to cash in on “back of the room” sales.
- Offering your wisdom, expertise, and experience in a book benefits thousands of people and patients—even people who will never have the chance to meet you personally.
- Your book will help you spread your message far and wide.
“Jennifer makes it so easy! I could hardly believe that after a few emails and several phone conversations, she organized my thoughts and created a beautiful, published book with my name on it! It was like magic!”
—Rallie McAllister, MD, MPH, mom of three, family physician, and coauthor of the Mommy MD Guides books
Why Should You Publish with Us?
- We’re an efficient, effective team of highly trained editorial, design, and marketing professionals.
- We have a proven track record of strictly adhering to budgets and
- We live our mission: We help moms (and dads) raise healthier, happier families.
- Our forte is working with physicians, parents, and physicians who are also parents.
- We love our work, and we have fun—and you will too!
What Does It Cost?
We have four tiers of publishing, which are also customizable. Costs depend upon the scope of the project.
- Mini books: 64 pages
- Hyperfocused books: 65-150 pages
- Focused books: 151-300 pages
- Main books: 301-500 pages
You can design your book a la carte, hiring us for as many pieces of the project as you wish.
These costs include: brainstorming, table of contents creation, competition analysis, schedule writing, co-writing, coaching, editing, copyediting, cover designing, interior designing, indexing, layout, project managing, and printing—to create your print book, eBook, and audiobook.
What Benefits Do We Offer?
Our goal is to help you share your ideas, tips, vision, and story. To that aim, we offer you:
- Experienced, effective coaching to guide you from your idea to your finished book
- Talented team of 25+ editorial, design, and marketing professionals
- One liaison between you and our team—giving you a sole point of contact
- Organizational pro to keep book on budget and schedule
- National sales team
- National distribution
- Printing, shipping, and storing
- Inclusion of your book in our Momosa Publising LLC catalog
- Enthusiastic, experienced public relations and traditional media and social media support
- Foreign rights sales to sell the rights to international companies to publish your book
- Premium/corporate sales
- Print, eBook, and audiobook creation
We can also work with you to develop complementary:
- and more!
“I have worked with Momosa Publishing for a number of years. Our relationship works well because they understand the world of publishing-from editing, to timelines, to marketing. But, while working on my book I experienced first-hand the fact that they also truly “get” people. The staff is down to Earth and just as passionate about your work as you are. Before working with them I felt overwhelmed and that getting published was far beyond my reach. The team at Momosa took the time to explain the process step-by-step, including me in every decision. No matter where you are in the publishing process and no matter how much assistance you need to get your project completed, they will tailor their services to best meet your needs, and they will get you published!”
—Julie Davidson, mom of two, radio personality, blogger, and author of From Conception to Confusion